Instantly heats to cook in half the time of standard gas and electric ranges
•Smooth Schott Ceran surface made of durable, low maintenance black glass
•Complimentary 7-piece cookware set included
•Magnetically generated heat produces no open flame and keeps heat confined to cookware
•8 power settings let you change the cooking power with instant precision
Enjoy the ease, speed, and safety of induction cooking with SUMMIT's SINC line of energy efficient induction cooktops. The SINC1110 is a one zone built-in cooktop featuring a genuine Ceran black glass surface. With 1800 watts of power, it uses electromagnetic heat generated by your pot or pan to cook in half the time, with half the energy of conventional ranges. Eight variable touch power settings make heating precise and easy. Since the smooth surface has no holes or grates, clean-up is simple: all you need is a gentle wipe with a damp cloth. Designed for the highest quality cooking experience, the SINC1110 is fully equipped for safety. The temperature of the surface does not get nearly as hot as traditional gas or electric elements and there are no open flames or released gas. Features include an automatic safety switch-off and a residual heat indicator. Beveled edges blend seamlessly into the counter. Each purchase of an SINC1110 includes a complimentary set of SUMMIT Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2 inch skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens. SUMMIT's induction cooktops bring the superior performance of upscale restaurant cooking into your own home, with energy savings and pure elegance. NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
- ADA compliant design : Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Schott Ceran surface : Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Beveled edge : Smooth, slightly rounded edges protect you from minor injuries associated with sharp corners
- 7-piece cookware set : Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Electromagnetic heat : Heat is produced inside your cookware for even cooking
- Energy efficient : 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Cool surface : Most heat is sent directly to cookware, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
- Automatic pan recognition : Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- 8 power levels : Get precise control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- LED display : Four digit display lets you keep track of power setting
- Timer : Timer can be adjusted from 0-180 minutes
- Easy cleanup : With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
|Height of Cabinet
||3.25" (8 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||14.75" (37 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
||22.0 lbs. (10 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Height
||2.81" (7 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Width
||11.0" (28 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||13.75" (35 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Once your product is shipped, we will provide the tracking number and trucking company.
Inspect your appliance at delivery
Please inspect your product thoroughly as soon as possible upon delivery. Large appliances may be delicate, and even if your box and packaging may appear intact, your product could still be damaged. If this is the case, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Or, let us know within 24 hours (either by email or phone call) and we will gladly take it back and replace the item.
Plug in your appliance ASAP to make sure it operates properly
Please install your appliance as soon as you can to make sure it operates properly. If you receive an item that is defective, please call us as soon as possible and we will work with you.
As per manufacturer warranties and policies, if a residential appliance is installed in a commercial location, the warranty is void. Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is also void.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when either we or the manufacturer authorizes a replacement on a unit.
Please contact the manufacturer directly if the item is defective after the first use. Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
Call within 24 hours if product doesn't meet your needs
If you receive an item that does not meet expectations, please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
In event of a return or refusal, shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. Free shipping, rebates and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment. If your item was shipped by a freight carrier, you must return it with a freight carrier to ensure its safe return. For a list of approved carriers, please contact customer service. All returns/refusals are subject to a 30% restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on air conditioners.
General Return Policies at a Glance
To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery and are subject to a 30 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Electronic Land does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Electronic Land reserves the right to refuse returns.
We do not accept liability for delays during shipment due to natural disasters , holidays or other reasons.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.